Thursday 13 June 2013

Google Tricks [I'm Feeling Lucky]




Google Tricks [I'm Feeling Lucky] Google is one most popular and largest website in the world of web. Near about millions of people around world use Google to search about information they want. However Google is also a fastest search engine. It start giving suggestion whenever we start typing.

But Mostly every person on internet use Google to search something we just simply type and press enter or click on Google search button but as usual we never notice of use I'm feeling lucky button.

Now here some Other interesting words after using that you will never forget I'm feeling lucky button to use in future.

Simply copy All Given words and paste it on Google and then press on I'm feeling lucky and see some magic

Google Gravity for Gravity effect on Google.

Google Sphere for spinning effect.

elgoog for mirror effect.

Who is cutest and see result


Here are some other effects simply type and press I'm feeling lucky


Code:
Rainbow Google

epic Google

Annoying Google

Google pacman

Google magic

Google color

0 comments:

Post a Comment