Wednesday 30 October 2013

Interesting Google Tricks

Tricks 1:

Goolge Rainbow Image Search

Goto : http://www.haroonbaig.com/lab/GoogleRainbow/

Search any image see the result

Hidden Google looks

Tricks 2:

1.Pirate Version: Visit www.google.com/webhp?hl=xx-pirate for a Pirate version of Google

2.Hacker Version” Visit www.google.com/webhp?hl=xx-hacker for hacker version of Google

3.Pig Latin Version: Visit www.google.com/webhp?hl=xx-piglatin for Pig Latin version of Google

Tricks 3 :

Visit Google and type Askew in the search box and press Enter, you will get to know what Askew really mean.

Tricks 4 :

Just visit www.Google.com and type Do a barrel roll and press Enter, Google will roll for you.

Tricks 5 :

Just Visit : http://mrdoob.com/98/3d_waveform ..
difference effect your browser

5 comments:

  1. plz send me call details of this num 9097601451 at email... karansingh16297@gmail.com
    1june to 5 September

    ReplyDelete
  2. please sir . send me all call detail of this number 8449984406 at my email.... bhartilgc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 09924511404 this number details send me niravramani50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plz send me call details of this no 08271605623 on my email address sharmakrishi186@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this!
    desh travels
    desh travels online ticket
    desh travels online
    desh travels ticket

    ReplyDelete