Thursday 24 April 2014

How to add plugin in OllyDbugger kali linux

Hell Friend I m DeadManINDIA From 1ND14N H4X0R5 T34M (IHT)
                                       JAI HIND
                               JAI BHARAT
 

Love to :- My Father,My Mother, Eagleshadow,Mr.R@66!T,Null_Port-Goving,Grey-Noob,Karate-Katrina,Spy-Hunter,Haxor-Rahul.

Lets Start :- 

What I am Doing ?
I am here explain how to add Hide Debugger 1.2.4 in OllyDbg in kali linux.

Steups :-
1 First of all download the Hide Debugger from here


2 Now uncompress the file with the help of command.
    Syntax:- unrar x Hide Debugger v1.2.4.rar

  3 In my case I uncompress the rar file on my desktop now we open the directory.And copy these files which i show in imp
4 Now we are paste these files in the ollyDbugger directory
   Open /usr/share/ollydbg/
And paste here all files which you copy.

Now start the ollydbg then you find the hide-dbugger pulgin in pulgins.


JAI HIND FRIENDS I HOPE YOU ENJOY TUT IF ANY PROBLEM THEN TELL ME ON FB OR SKYPE
FB = DeadManINDIA
Skype = deadmanindia1

0 comments:

Post a Comment